• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark side of the morning - Enfys
    enfys
    just stop your crying, it's a sign of the times
    She jolts, seeing the shadow of his smile and yet knowing that there was something very different about this boy. He was beautiful, with the way the black n dthe white splotched together like the moon casting a shadow between the trees, and yet there was something inherently different about him. Dangerous.

Predatory

Enfys takes a step back, instinctively, flipping her tail over her back as she transforms her body in the moonlight. From nearly transparent, and cold, to her usual grullo appaloosa. Her spots mark her parentage, not that there were many who cared much about who her parents were. She smiles back at him, her eyes glancing warily over the shadow of his mouth once more, but her eyes dart away from him, and instead catch a look in his eye, as he seems to tell her to come hither. And, just as she stepped back, she finds herself stepping forward again. I'm on my way home the boy says, and Enfys tips her head to the side, wondering instantly where the boy has been, and where he is going. The Taiga was not usually a thoroughfare for weary travelers--those with a Deathwish could get stuck in the labrynth of redwoods here. The deep magic that still resided in these trees because of her mother protected them in a way that made them safe. Maybe... that was wearing off? Enfys doesn't know.

Nor does she care.

"No, we aren't all like this, just me." There was another. Her sister, she supposed, who was glass naturally. A delicate little thing. Father seemed to like her best. Not that it mattered much anyway. At the boy's mention of her father, she snorted softly, a wry, twisted smile that plastered ivory teeth in the middle of the night. "It seems like it. Most of my siblings seem to be adopted. I have one brother. One who I have never met."

She raises a hoof slightly in the air, gesturing towards the boy, before gently placing it down in the ground again. "I'm Enfys. Who are you?"

Messages In This Thread
    dark side of the morning - Enfys - by Ivar - 06-16-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - Enfys - by Enfys - 06-16-2017, 03:29 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - Enfys - by Ivar - 06-16-2017, 03:55 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - Enfys - by Enfys - 06-19-2017, 10:32 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - Enfys - by Ivar - 06-20-2017, 10:45 PM