• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Bring out your dead [Open to those of dark heart or easy to break]

Delicate things are pretty - cute, even,
    but you are not delicate.
    You are wild and lewd and unpredictable.
    You are breathtaking.
    You are beautiful.

The minute the black beast turns on me, I know I've made a terrible mistake. What in the hell was I thinking? Clearly the white stallion had been in no real trouble, and I had just merrily stumbled my way into a kidnapping.

The minute that monster turns on me, I hastily back pedal. Not quick enough though, apparently. Not with a bloody lizardy snake tongue like that (and hoo, boy, did I mention he is ugly? Downright hideous. But what can you expect from an evil gross monster? It's practically cliche, right?).

My gasp is quickly followed by a rather inelegant choking sound as I am dragged unceremoniously back towards him, his absurdly long, icky tongue around my slender neck. I dig my feet into the earth, but it's a rather futile gesture, and I end up simply leaving deep furrows in the loose top cover of the forest floor. With my odd, amber eyes wide, my heart beating a rapid, uneven rhythm inside my chest, I simply stare at him in consternation and shock for several long moments, both fear and alarm making itself swiftly known inside my breast.

My first thought though, when I can think at all, is simply, “Well, how rude.” Of course, I can't really say as much, given the chokehold he has on my neck. My next thought is simply, “Fuuuuuuuuck,” but by then I am not-so-safely ensconced in the midst of their circle and the hold slackens enough for me to at least breathe.

To be quite honest, I wasn't really paying much attention to what the white stallion said after admitting to being friends with the horrid fellow (one who apparently has a penchant for trying to kill his friends?). Admittedly, my mind is a bit frazzled at the moment, and mostly I'm just wondering how the hell I got myself into this mess. And forget about paying attention to what anyone else says or who might have joined us. Christ, I hadn't even noticed I was being followed here (and seriously, can you say creepy?).

So when there comes a small lull in the conversation, I clear my throat, instantly regretting the action. It had been rather well bruised. Still, I need to do something about excusing myself from this situation. “So, uh, I think I should go. It seems I have… made a mistake.” I start trying to edge backwards, hoping maybe I can just kinda slink out without much fuss. “I will just, uh, leave you to your business.”

Giohde

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bring out your dead [Open to those of dark heart or easy to break] - by Giohde - 06-27-2017, 01:39 AM