• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Bring out your dead [Open to those of dark heart or easy to break]

Delicate things are pretty - cute, even,
    but you are not delicate.
    You are wild and lewd and unpredictable.
    You are breathtaking.
    You are beautiful.

To be honest, walking along a quiet forest path, one does not expect to stumble upon a murder scene. Certainly I had not. How does one react to such a thing?

That seems to be the question of the hour.

Let me start from the beginning. You see, I had simply been having a quiet stroll, meandering through the trees and humming a soft tune to myself, when a sound distracted me. First the murmur of voices, followed by the sounds of a scuffle and the crunch of… something. My young body is swift and lithe, able to wend easily and quickly through the trees, so like any curious young horse, I go to see what could possibly be happening.

It takes me a minute to comprehend the situation, but when I do, a gasp escapes me dark lips. Had I put a little more thought into it, I might have turned around and left. This is clearly none of my business and just as clearly not something I care to get tangled up in. Unfortunately, despite my extra eye, I don't have that much foresight.

Leaping forward, I thump against the flank of the larger, scarred stallion. “Stop that!” I shriek, though there really is no hope of my much smaller frame making too much of an impact. “You… are… killing… him!” Each word is punctuated by a thump, largely ineffective perhaps, but the best I can manage in the situation.

Giohde

I'm not sure what this is, but clearly she needs someone to torment her :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bring out your dead [Open to those of dark heart or easy to break] - by Giohde - 06-21-2017, 11:43 PM