• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any]
    Once there was a way to get back homeward...

She feels a pang of sorrow in her chest, pity rising up for this broken man. Her face stays solemn as she speaks, finding no joy in his pain. "The makers of this realm, they wiped everything. Your people, all people, were ungrateful. Took the gifts of the Faeries for granted. They cast Pangea into the void, and snatched back all the treasures they bestowed upon you. You'll find your magick is gone, Three-Scars." She turns to him and the anguish on his face is plain as day. 

She sighs, softening her expression. She moves closer to him, without actually touching him. Her feathers dance in the wind, tapping lightly against her neck and his. "Yes. I've dreamed it. A dark demon, who flies through the land, angry and merciless. He dances with a white wolf, eyes red as blood. The wolf beckons him, calls him forth. The wolf is hungry." She is quiet a moment, then swishes her tail nonchalantly. "Follow your feet. Stop worrying. They will take you where you need to be. You will find a place to go." She doesn't know what else to say. My star-child has never been concerned about the things they fear here. The universe requires balance, and the Earth-Mother has always taken care of everything she needed. She can't relate to him, but she can be here. And so she stands noiselessly, shoulder to scarred shoulder with him, trying to take some of his confusion from him.

...Once there was a way to get back home.
    someday, we will foresee obstacles

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Jah-Lilah - 06-28-2017, 05:36 PM