• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju
    Jinju
    Soon her emotions are no longer her own. A strange sense of joy rushing through her and her ears momentarily flicker forward. Then back, as joy fights the anger, before slowly winning terrain. Slight irritation rises for a short moment, as Jinju realizes that she should’ve known this would happen, but how could she get irritated when he also felt joy?

Joy for seeing Heda again, or that was how she brushed it off. Most of Jinju’s anger subsides, soothed by the threads of joy. Her muzzle is pressed against Heda’s shoulder as she hugs her sister back, although a little stiff. Perhaps she wasn’t so angry anymore that she would burn her sister alive, that didn’t mean she had forgotten.

When Heda starts speaking she pulls back from their embrace, ruby eyes searching hazel ones. Her ears flick backwards and instantly Jinju shakes hear head. ”You never had to carry the Taiga on your shoulders only. I’ve always been there to share the burdens, and others with me” she answers soft and a bit plain. There is no venom in her voice, just the truth like Jinju experienced it. She had been there, just as Ruan and Aten, even Enfys and Polaris in their way too. Siberian and Azar a bit more in the background.

”And I would have.. I would’ve told you, but before I could you left without even telling us..” her voice just as quiet as Heda’s, with a small flicker of joy and hope as her sister had send her that emotion. ”I wanted you there.. I wanted to share this experience with you.” She still did, but she couldn’t get herself to say it.

OOC: I'm sorry! This was sooo hard to write. Didn't want Jinju to be too dark/upset/angry, but at the same time didn't want to go from angry to happy too abruptly too, since that would be a bit unrealistic too I guess. Ugh. Please bear with me <3

Messages In This Thread
    Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju - by Heda - 06-11-2017, 12:16 PM
    RE: Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju - by Jinju - 06-16-2017, 03:40 PM
    RE: Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju - by Heda - 06-16-2017, 10:49 PM
    RE: Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju - by Jinju - 06-23-2017, 07:42 AM