• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'd rather die, than give you control [M]| Dovev
    dovev
    html by Toli, overall design and quote style based on "Dovev" by Laura

That goddamn groan sang to him, Zor’s helpless utterance of pleasure. He loved the pain, loved the things Dov did to him, and Dov in turn loved doing them to him. Pushing and forcing his way into getting those moans from Zor. That’s what they’d always done, wasn’t it? Tease and taunt and bite and harm each other til one took over the other, til someone’s hips were higher than the other’s. He always tried to make sure he was on the upper hand, but Zor was a big bastard, and there were times he had to give it up and let Zor take what he wanted.

He hated getting fucked. Wanted to be the one in power, in control. Needed it. But those times were made alright because of Dizzy. He’d hated her too, made sure to rough her up real good, take his frustration out with each violent thrust and the sink of his teeth tearing into her. But at least when she was around, he got to fuck too. He loved and hated each swing of his hips, needing the wild pleasure of thrusting inside her only to have to back out and take Zor deeper into himself. The fucking bastard. He’d hated Dizzy. It never would have been that way if she hadn’t come around. Zor would have been fine being beneath him every time instead of having to show her he had balls too.

Or so Dov saw it.

He whispered to him, those words that had started it all, and Zor jerked and snatched his ear. Dovev cried out, immediately shifting with the blond’s movement so he could keep his fucking ear attached to his goddamn head, taking Zor’s beating full-on with grunts when he met soft flesh and loud clacks when he met bone plate. Fuck, Zor!

Zoryn released him, and they both lunged to the side in opposite directions - Dov to gain distance and check the damage at his bleeding ear, and Zor to attack with his hind legs. The bone stallion felt the air whistle passed him, barely getting clear of those hooves that could feel like fucking cannons punching into him. He danced away more in case there was another attack, trying to stay on the defensive. He didn’t fucking want to fight him, not when Zor was like this. Mindless and raging. Wasting their time. Dovev didn’t have much free time, and he sure as hell didn’t want it spent beating the hell out of each other when he had better things to do. He never really got to see Dizzy, he just wanted to see Dizzy. Because, turned out, he didn’t much hate Dizzy after all. And despite how they’d treated each other before, they just… got each other. She understood him. Accepted him for all his fucked up ways. She wanted him. She might even love him.

"You will not have her, Dovev. You will not ruin her. Not her. Not our child. I will not let you ruin them as you do everything else. Cerva, Leliana, Atrani. Dizzy will not fall on your list. She is MINE."

Fuck you, Zor. I didn’t ruin Leliana, YOU did, and don’t you fucking say her name again. Ever! I didn’t fucking remember Cerva, and Atrani walked out because of everything with Leli. I didn’t do any of it, if anyone ruined things for me, or for them, it was YOU. You and your goddamn interfering!

He kept talking as he dodged more of Zor’s blows, pausing long enough to quickly regain his balance after their bodies collided and replace the bare space of distance between them, constantly shifting with Zor’s onslaught.

And you’re fucking doing it now, Zor! Look at you! Dizzy wants this. She wants ME. You’re fucking it up again. Stop fucking interfering! He ducked his head in a desperate attempt to avoid those reaching teeth at his neck, following the movement to drop his head low and throw himself under Zor’s chest. He planted his feet and thrust himself upwards and forwards, trying to throw Zoryn off-balance and force him to wake up from his rage. As soon as he finished the move, he danced away again, black eyes sharp and bright and trained on the gold stallion. His chest heaved, breathing heavily, and he dimly felt the hot trickle of blood flow from his ear and down his neck. He was quieter when he spoke again, making Zor really listen in order to hear him.

What do you think will happen here? That I’ll back off, I’ll back down? You know me better than that. She’s mine, I’m not letting go. I won’t let you take her from me like you took Leliana. And I’m not sharing her either. Not unless she wanted it. Not unless she wanted it back to how it was, having him and Zor at the same time. But he didn’t add that aloud, didn’t want to give either her or Zor that option. She was his, only his. I don’t fucking want your kid, Zor. Have your family with her, I don’t care. But she’s mine. If I back off, it will be because she wants me to. I’m hers. He’d do whatever she wanted. Except he wouldn’t.

You've only got 10 more paces to live
    Enjoy your last moments. They're my gift to give

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'd rather die, than give you control [M]| Dovev - by Dovev - 07-25-2017, 02:06 AM