• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS
    Hearts will never be practical,
    until they can be unbreakable.
    (But I still want one.)

Things were going pretty well with his not-involvement a distance off, but he snorted when he heard Miss Princess say "docile kingdom." What did she expect in a place where nobody'd been living for ages? A herd of a thousand horses and fighters patrolling the borders? He went a few yards closer.

"Honey, there's about five of us," he pointed out. He didn't really care if it was wrong, but he knew it wasn't in the double digits. "OF COURSE we're depending on another kingdom for help. We've only been living here for a month and I'm pretty sure half of us don't really know each other." He switched his tail a few times.

"And yeah, I know you just said you have a plan to bulk up numbers, but all that stealing's going to take a while and we're probably only going to get two or three at a time. Do you really think people from the other places are gonna volunteer to leave their home for some newbie kingdom with barely anyone living here?"

The Tin Man

Messages In This Thread
    My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 05-30-2017, 09:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 05-31-2017, 05:02 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-02-2017, 01:14 AM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-05-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-05-2017, 09:30 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 06-06-2017, 07:51 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-11-2017, 11:55 AM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by The Tin Man - 06-11-2017, 12:45 PM