• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS
    So this little filly had some fire to her, Iona figured. The new arrival didn't snap back at the chocolate mare in retaliation for speaking for her, but she did somewhat tell Iona off.

And to the chocolate mare, that told her the mare had some bite. She could have some fun with this one. It was much more entertaining messing with a snappy horse rather than one who sat idly by and let her tease and harass until she got bored.

"All right, easy then, just telling my friend here," she nudged Merida, "to lay off so you can give your explanation. Believe me, I won't speak for others unless it's clear they can't figure stuff out," she joked, giving a false jovial smile.

Then, Heda proceeded to ask if anyone had any question. Iona jumped up and pranced around Heda as she all but screamed "I've got some, I've got some!"

She stopped right in front of the mare, her tone suddenly changing to a serious one, "Why did you want Loess? And what can you do to prove yourself worthy of the title of Queen here?"

Messages In This Thread
    My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 05-30-2017, 09:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 05-31-2017, 05:02 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-02-2017, 01:14 AM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-05-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-05-2017, 09:30 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 06-06-2017, 07:51 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-11-2017, 11:55 AM