• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS
    Heda
    It's silent, and vacant, until out of their nooks they come. One by one filing in below her, the people of Loess, her new subjects. She isn't quick to speak, she watches them with a rather friendly glow, curious to see the three's reaction. Would they accept her? Would they try and overthrow her? Would they challenge her? All thoughts firing at once, curious and utterly terrified, but all she knew would some how find a solution, for she knows the people of Loess are not idiots, and surely there will be one within the bunch that would question her right to rule.

Her hazel gems flicker about, awaiting for the silence to be broken, and soon enough it does, by a stallion, perhaps a past ruler? His words are kind, and rather friendly despite what she was expecting. "Hello." A warm smile finds it's way onto her lips, as whisps of navy hair wave about. "Oh yes, of course you can visit. I hope to make this place a sanctuary in the future, it should rather fitting."  She responds with sweet laced words. And just like that the stallion turns tail, and wanders off into the horizon.

Soon enough another interjects, she has fire in her, just like her sister but perhaps far more daring in that department. The mare questions her twice, about the title, and of course her right to rule, but head doesn't stand still, she doesn't stop she had been expecting this and just as her father had earned the respect of the Taigian people, she herself must earn the respect of her own people. But before she answers, another intervenes, and Heda can't help but feel a little helpless, now someone was standing up for her, as if she were still a child resting upon her pillow of innocence. 

With a tender gaze she fixates upon the other female, "I can fight my own battles, thank you." She tries to lay it down politely, that she wasn't going to go down too easily. If Merida wanted to ask questions her questions would be gladly answered.

And so Heda, pin points her attention upon Merida, "Well, Merida from what I can see, no one else has stepped up to the plate except me." Her words are truthful, and she pauses for a moment. "Since Crota left, and now Scythe handing Loess to me. I assume that this situation is more of a right than earning. But I promise you, Merida, soon enough you will see how I earned my title." She ends collectively.

"Does anyone else have any questions or concerns? I would be happy to answer them." She states, awaiting for the other female to perhaps ask at least one question, and perhaps even for Merida to retaliate in defense.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

@[Merida] @[Iona]
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 05-30-2017, 09:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 05-31-2017, 05:02 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-02-2017, 01:14 AM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-05-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-05-2017, 09:30 PM