• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS
    Man it was just a fireball of entertainment lately. First that youngster the other day, and now this? Iona was really liking how things were going right now, even if it wasn't quite all the excitement she could use right now. She definitely wanted more, but this would do.

So when Heda arrived, assuming leadership of the kingdom, Iona was more than happy to go meet the new 'queen'. She approached the blue-pointed buckskin, the wings not too phasing to a horse that had seen stranger. Merida was already at the sight, drilling the buckskin on her business here and asking what she had done to earn the title of Queen, whether it had been wrestled from Crota or not.

"Easy there Merida," Iona drilled, prancing up to the red-maned mare, "Let's give the newcomer a chance to fire back some comments of her own shall we? We'll save the grilling for later."

Messages In This Thread
    My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 05-30-2017, 09:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 05-31-2017, 05:02 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-02-2017, 01:14 AM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-05-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-05-2017, 09:30 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 06-06-2017, 07:51 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-11-2017, 11:55 AM