• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

blue on black, tears on a river [any/nymph]

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones

Three years, and nothing had changed, there had been no revelation for the blue mare, no change in her quick draw retorts, and as Nymphetamine may come to find out, no change with them. “As if you really expected me to call for you, for anyone - you know I'd rather die a thousand deaths." The words fell from her lips in proud defiance of any extension of help he offered. To proud to admit that even the strong and independent needed help from time to time. The resident blood bay wouldn't be where he was today without the help of Magnus, Kildare, and even the queen of self-reliance herself. Maybe it was wrong if him to believe it would be different now. To believe that the time apart would have made it clear for her as it had him. But if it was unfair he didn't seem to care too much.

He was glad to see her, happy that she was unharmed at least on the surface but his heart had grown hard from sadness and disappointment, and with it it's flexibility in regards to her outward indifference. But he didn't show it, he held that secret deep within, ignoring its existence for it was hard and painful. Being glad to see her was easier feeling relieved that she was ok was nicer, so he focused on that. ”Of course my dear. You have always been resilient and resourceful.” he smiled, a soft laugh leaving his lips. He secrets didn't make him any less sincere he had always admired her tenacity.

His attention was pulled away by warrick moments later who introduced himself properly, Nymph had a strong feeling about him, good of course, he seemed to be of strong character and The blood bay could respect that about the stallion. And as he went to move off Nymph caught him and made sure he told him so. ”It was a pleasure to properly meet you, I look forward to seeing you again.” The bay turned his attention Kimber, ready to see what she wanted and where she wanted to go see, but she stepped forward beyond his tall lean figure to Warrick’s own asking him to stay and tour with the two of them, claiming the benefit of them both getting to know him. She was right it wouldn't hurt but three years is a long time not to see someone and he had hoped they wouldn't need a buffer. Not wanting the third to feel awkward he smiled and stepped forward as well, physically showing his agreement. ” I would welcome the opportunity to get to know my fellow countryman as well, what do you saw Warrick?”

Nymph moved on at Kimber’s nonverbal plea, and strolled along slightly behind the others allowing for Warrick to lead them to whichever scenic locations he so wished, since kimber had asked him to stay He Wouldn't step on his toes. Internally he was brooding, but he hid it well, he doubted Kimber would notice. She dropped back eventually and rested her neck to his, an obviously comforting move, a physical representation of whatever her non verbalized feelings were. Nymph cherished it, those moments were rare from her, but he still wished it had just been the two of them. Ever so quietly, it was barely even a whisper he spoke to her, ”I didn't realize we still needed buffers… I'm glad your back though.”

Old habits die hard, but a heart may die harder.

NYMPHETAMINE

Magnus' Personal Thorn, Once Governor of Chamber

OOC: sorry guys!! Haha also typed this on my phone soooo hope it's ok!
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: blue on black, tears on a river [any/nymph] - by Nymphetamine - 07-04-2017, 06:10 PM