• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

blue on black, tears on a river [any/nymph]
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    She traveled through the night from the beach to this new land. She had faintly remembered that once she saw Nymph in the field and unbeknownst to him followed him here but never carried through. The dip-dye mare had a hard time committing, perhaps because she even thought about loving someone. She had love for the blood bay, despite her wishing she didn't and so in Killdare's passing she has decided to check on him (and eventually the others). The land is humid, the fog is thick during the night though ember's rise from the volcano nearby. It's muggy, she hates it already but she's sure not to stay long - she never does. She slinks throughout the sides of Tephra, surely to be greeted once the sun began to backlight the earth and trees. She has been missing for some time so the likability of being remembered is moot.

You have to be someone before you're worth remembering anyway.

Although being a general nuisance she decided that she would keep quiet until spoken to or seen - her bones remember the last battle she had and that was with conditioning; she wouldn't dare challenge anyone right now. She posed no real threat, a little ole black-blue ombre mare with the intention of visiting an old friend. Having grown so accustomed to being alone it almost felt awkward to be waiting and wanting people around. Her skin felt tight and trembled some with the thought of having to speak, a certain level of anxiety had crept into her like she'd not known before. Even still, she waits for dawn to come and hopes eventually, Nymphetamine too.

Messages In This Thread
    blue on black, tears on a river [any/nymph] - by Kimber - 05-26-2017, 11:15 PM