• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Levi]

The nameless filly takes a confident step forward, driving a small hoof violently into the earth. That little hoof holds power - the power to feed his demon what she wants.

A current of dark magic fills the pine. The transformation weakening and drying the living plant into nothing but fuel.  With the death of the tree his fire finally takes hold, no moisture is left to call her to heel, and he lets her run.

The ring on fire around the base of the poor tree tightens and hardens, slicing through the trunk. There is a crack and a groan as it tips. Branches of the surrounding trees slow its downward progress but the fall is inevitable. Levi’s heavy skull is turned up to the canopy, the red flames that blossoms there are more beautiful than any flower.

In slow motion the giant leans towards them. The mottled stallion tears his eyes from their handiwork then to find the filly. A genuine smile plays on his lips, for the first time in… forever.

He moves out of the path of the falling pine, his eyes holding the filly fast.

“I’m Levi. I think we will meet again soon.” He is pleased with his new acquaintance, and the possibilities she affords him. He gives her the smallest of nods before turning and trotting off in the direction of the River.

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Kolera] I know you already posted to the new thread but I wanted to wrap this up nicely <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Levi] - by Levi - 06-05-2017, 08:09 PM