• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater]
    Her sights had been set on the cave across the black waters.  A determination on her features that was unmistakable desire.  With each stride she was drawing nearer to her destination.  She had not heard him slip into the waters behind her.  Even in the still of this night any noise was muffled by the voices in her mind.  She must find him... Tonight.

Unaware of the beast that lurked in the depths of the pond she startled as pressure upon her throat drug her under the surface.  She hadn't a moment to every gulp a final breath of air before she sank.  Dark eyes filtered through the murky waters revealing his familiar form.   Upon recognizing him her protesting ceased. There you are... As he pinned her forelimbs to his chest and rolled her under him she couldn't help but grin that oh so devilish grin.  The heat between them was cooled by the deeper waters as he dove farther.  Finally releasing his hold onto her reluctantly and placing a gentle caress upon her.  He looked different down here.  More natural, more at home.  His hide slick, his eyes more intense.  She allowed him to lose himself once again.  Each touch a bit deeper, more passionate.  More hungered.  She loved how he fought against it.  Allowing himself a piece of cake but not the whole damn thing.  Until he pushed his limits and her away.  She grinned evermore as he threw her aside.  Her body doing a gentle twirl as she watched him bolt to the surface...

She followed in his wake.  A bit slower though... Letting the desire build slightly.  She did not burst through the surface.  No, that would not be her.  She rose gentle from the depths.  Her delicate crown emerging as if it were her natural home.  Again she could breathe and with it came his sweet scent.  Her dark eyes lost in the blue-grey of his once again.  You've been busy... A hint of something else in his tone.

"Miss me..." Seductive words flowed easily from her lips.  It had been long... Too long.
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 05-08-2017, 07:30 PM
    RE: Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 05-23-2017, 11:27 AM