• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

curiosity killed the cat || city

City

"Your loss, I suppose. You look like you could use a distraction from whatever has placed that grimace on your face," And he decides to keep the stupid grin. She wants so badly to be annoyed more than entertained, but there’s something oddly endearing about how absolutely not deterred by her attitude he is. I’m fucking eight thousand months pregnant, fuck ass, you’d be grimacing too.  She says nothing aloud and keeps her shallow scowl as he keeps his adorable grin. She sucks in a deep breath and levels her yellow eyes back onto him, “My whole life.” Her ears flip up and then back down and then one up. She relaxes and sinks into a more lazy posture, one ankle propped and her weight resting on the other. He’s not going away, is he? She wants to chuckle, but she doesn’t, she holds onto her pregnant bitterness reluctantly.

And what would this adventure be then, Dahmer?” She takes her eyes away while her words carve into the humid air. Her accent is hard to miss but harder to place. No one seems to possess it anymore, but her mother used to speak with it and now so does City.  Some of the old timers, ones from the way back, know the Valley accent anywhere…but there are hardly any of them left nowadays.

rushed and filled with all I found
    more, give me more, give me more

@[Dahmer] - sorry for the wait xD
    <3

Messages In This Thread
    curiosity killed the cat || city - by Dahmer - 05-07-2017, 06:17 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || city - by City - 05-13-2017, 07:47 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || city - by Dahmer - 05-21-2017, 07:32 AM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || city - by City - 06-10-2017, 12:41 PM