• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Holding On... [Open]

Many of her days she spent watching over the children of Beqanna.  Whether they were visiting their friends at the playground or staying in the den she watched them.  She found joy in their happiness.  She felt the pain in their saddness of those cradled by the fairies until a home was found for them. There was always a happily ever after wasn't there?

Today she found herself in thought and in thought she wandered.  To where she wasn't sure nor how long it had taken to get there.  She was careful though to not run into anyone as her track record was sketchy in that department.  So she stayed aware of herself and the others gathered here.  Clearly she had ended up in a common lands of sorts.  Equines coming and going like the ocean waves.  Besides her decorate gown upon her back she was no different then anyone here.  Seeking a future someplace within Beqanna.  Be it a home, friendship or love.  Love... That was a deep subject.  Too deep for the moment.

As she came to a halt to observe the others she pondered her own purpose... Or lack there of.  Certainly she had a purpose here or why would the fairies have brought her.  Given her the gift upon her back.  One day soon she was sure she would find out what it was...

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-05-2017, 12:40 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by tannor - 04-05-2017, 12:59 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Romek - 04-05-2017, 05:04 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-05-2017, 08:03 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by tannor - 04-05-2017, 02:16 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 05-07-2017, 12:06 PM