• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a poor boy; Kovas, Imperial, any

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

It isn't hard for his red gaze to meet his own son's. The boys looked surprised, perhaps even a bit fearful towards him. But Imperial, his blood seems interested in some matter, but yet too concerned over the victim, his mother. It was unfortunate he would have to break the boy's eventually, stripping them of everything until they lack any emotion, so it was easier for them as it was for him. He wanted his boys to share in the art of killing, while also enjoying it as he did ever so much. But it would be hard for him, you see he cared about them, his boys. It wasn't love, but it was a passion to make sure they were successful, that they stayed on course.

Returning his gaze to despayr, blood trickling down her side like waterfalls of crimson, staining the ground elegantly with blood. His work, was clean, and masterful. Something he wanted his boys to recognize for it would soon be their art, their work. He wants them to enjoy it has he did, and he wanted them to understand it, to know his methods. "What do you see boys?" He expels his rough vocals, directing his wickedly handsome head towards the bleeding flesh upon their mother's hide."Was the cut made precision? Will your mother bleed out?" He lists, with wretched words.

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

@[Kovas] @[Imperial]

Okay so, I'll be making as training post very soon for both of them Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm just a poor boy; Kovas, Imperial, any - by Waylan - 04-13-2017, 08:26 AM