• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a poor boy; Kovas, Imperial, any

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

He remains silent under the pathetic uproar of his sister. What in hell was this women thinking? Of course h loved his son, although he was rather weak, and clumsy at that, he still loved him. Imperial was his gem the picture of imperfection compared to his last scum of a child, Tyrion. His pathetic boy was crippled, and walked with a limp, what a pitiful creature, a creature with the incorrect combination of genes, but damn it was all with it to get into his mother's pants. The cold heart, of Karsi always left him to be beggar for love. But as Despayr speaks, questioning his unconditional love to his son, his blood, Imperial. He can't help but laugh, a malicious crocodile grin finding it's way upon his lips.

And within seconds he disappears from their sight, the sweet cackle of his wretched vocals leaving clues to his whereabouts. And so he circles her, like a shark in search of a meal, and he waits, like a snake awaiting to strike. He waits for his son imperial to move towards Kovas, and with the simple movements of his painted blood. He lunges forward, striking her upon her barrel. Ripping off flesh, piece by piece, blood beginning to soak the obsidian sands, and that sweet sound the pitter patter of blood that quenched his blood lust, forced him to a halt. His crimson gaze overlooking his dirty work, a gash nestled within her side.

It was a reminder, that he was far more powerful than her, and he could choose to steal Imperial away from her if he so wished. The boy would be healthy enough to flourish upon vegetation, very soon. And when that day would arrive, Imperial will be taken to train under his father. 

A crooked grin is forced upon his lips as he inclines his muzzle to whisper into her ear, "Do not question me." Grinding his teeth in a warning, he appears once more beside Kovas, as if nothing happened. In a land without rules caused many things to be ruled by violence, including his very own family.

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm just a poor boy; Kovas, Imperial, any - by Waylan - 04-03-2017, 09:17 PM