• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a poor boy; Kovas, Imperial, any

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

The trek is long, and hardy. As Pangea lies far across Beqanna, through the the rugged mountain range, and the dueling grounds lies, the wasteland planted pleasantly beside a spiraling coast. But sure enough the pair arrive upon the blood drenched soil of his homeland, welcomed by the pleasant aroma of the sweet rotting of flesh upon a corpse.

He had been watching the boy, Kovas was his name during the journey. And with his great strength the boy seemed to have managed the voyage with sheer strength, but as any child after a trek he looked exhausted, seeming to walk in a quite sluggish manner. Although nothing was said throughout their journey, no introductions, it was unnecessary. But now as he peers down at strongly built boy, his crimson gaze showing some form of fake sympathy he expelled his poison dripped words, "I have many names." He pauses, to taste the boy's name upon his lips. "Kovas. Some call me the ghost, Shadow walker, or Waylan. But in your case boy, you may call me father." Father, the most poisonous for of them all is emitted from his velvet lips. His gaze unmoving and as cold as ice, his expression malicious and venomous.

His blood red eyes lift to the land before them, a land of murders and psychos. "Kovas, this is Pangea, your new home, our home." He ends his silver tail stirring at his hocks impatiently as he strode forth deeper into the decaying canyons, residue of sand stone cliffs that have fallen due to erosion lay like remains upon the Pangea's floor. 

"Come, meet your younger brother." He states, as he strode further into the land, slowly finding his way to the obsidian coast, where his sister, and lover resided. And like a shark, he hunts for her and his son, until he finds them nestled amongst the salty brine of the sea water. His painted child, snuggled up beside his blue mother, the dolphin shifter. "Imperial, get out of there." He commands, it was not time for childs play, didn't his own son know better? He should be training, building up his strength rather than pathetically walking the coastline with his sweet excuse of a mother.

His ruby gems remain cold as they fall upon his own son, his own blood. "Imperial, this is Kovas. Your brother and sparring partner." He emits with rugged vocals.

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

@[Kovas] @[Imperial]

Messages In This Thread
    I'm just a poor boy; Kovas, Imperial, any - by Waylan - 03-30-2017, 08:41 PM