• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva)
    C R O T A

Crota had never been the type to judge those on their simple appearances. For over time she had learned that even though one may not have a great ability or fancy color doesn't mean that they can't be great equally. For what seems to be easily forgotten is the fact that it doesn't take abilities to be a great leader or have a powerfully positive influence on the world around them. You simply had to have great intentions and a good heart. At least, that was what she had come to believe.

As she watched the gold colored mare with her dark golden hair, she thought of how it could be possible that someone so kind would be a great asset to the world they were trying to create back in the hills. Her manners were something that caught Crota's attention even more-so and with quick flicks of her ears they pointed towards the mare, showing Sirana her complete attention. "Well Sirana, it is quite a pleasure to meet you," she allows her smile to grow a bit more.

"Yes, I must say that I think you may be right," chuckling softly she shifts her weight, observing the mare momentarily until Sirana's question floats through the air in-between them. With a gentle shake of the head in the form of a no she locks her eyes on the other mares. "No, I am not from either of those lands," she says with a kindness to her voice. "I come from the hills one of the lands that the mists recently revealed. I have laid claim to it and I am in search of other horses who may want to join me there and take a chance to grow it into something wonderful."

"It is a beautiful place, tons and tons of hills as the name suggests, covered in rolling green grasses and a strange but delightful mixture of plants from various types of landscapes, such as cacti from the desert, ferns from the rainforest," she pauses then not wanting to overwhelm the other with too much information at once. "If you'd like, I could show it to you... And if you like it and want to stay, we would love to have you."

It is then she grows quiet for she has never done this before, recruited another to a homeland. She knows her words aren't perfect. They aren't the most convincing or elegant. But she does her best to try, to show that she has good intentions through her tone and gentle invitation as her heart beats quickly with nervous anticipation.

@[Sirana]

Messages In This Thread
    Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 03-26-2017, 12:46 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Fox - 03-30-2017, 01:02 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 03-30-2017, 03:11 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by crota - 04-06-2017, 10:48 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 04-07-2017, 01:33 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by crota - 04-08-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 04-09-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by crota - 04-11-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 04-12-2017, 12:57 AM