• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva)
    Sirana hadn't expected another to show up so quickly, but figured the newly arrived mare had spotted the shimmering crystal rose. How else could she have seen the two horses from so far away? True, Sirana's gold coat wasn't exactly a common enough trait that it stood out easily, especially in the sunlight, and the red roan colt was an eye catcher himself. The rose had to have drawn her.

The gold mare watched the other approaching one carefully, just in case her friendly appearance betrayed her true attitude. When the spotted mare was close enough, she first complimented Fox on his rose creation before introducing herself to the pair of horses. Sirana nodded her head back in return, her brown eyes warm as she looked at the spotted mare.

"Good to meet you Crota. I go by Sirana. I appreciate that you would wish to help, but I have a feeling neither you nor I are capable of the same gifts Fox here is," she joked, smiling at the younger roan. "Did you come from a nearby territory perhaps? The Taiga? The Tephra?"

Messages In This Thread
    Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 03-26-2017, 12:46 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Fox - 03-30-2017, 01:02 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 03-30-2017, 03:11 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by crota - 04-06-2017, 10:48 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 04-07-2017, 01:33 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by crota - 04-08-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 04-09-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by crota - 04-11-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 04-12-2017, 12:57 AM