• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  there's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye; any
    Celeana

She grows concerned, maybe a little heart broken when Joscelin speaks. How could she not remember her? Joscelin had rescued her numerous times from the terrors of her childhood, even when they first met she chased off a stallion that had terrified the little white girl. How could she not remember her?

"Mom—Joscelin, you adopted me, you protected me. You thought me how to fight, and to stand up for myself." she pauses, a lump forming in the back of her throat."I'm your Celeana, your daughter. Do you remember me?" her muzzle reaches out once more towards her mother. She needed her... and she missed her.

Her verdant gaze wavers over Marlyn, she could feel the tension welling within the air, and took little note of it."Joscelin, you lived in the amazon—the jungle. You were a warrior, but you disappeared after the world changed." She paused, truth laced in every individual word emitted from her pink lips.

"I looked for you. I tried, I searched all over Beqanna for you. But you were no where in sight." Her emerald hues meet Joscelin, then Marlyn her facial expression still riddled with immense worry.

Where the Wild Things Are

[Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye; any - by Celeana - 03-09-2017, 02:49 PM