• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sweet Angel of Mine
    SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT
    (SOrry its taken so long been busy with work and dog shows soon to be no dog shows just new job.)

"You are very right Djinni it is a very time consuming thing. One must not be to care free with the home they pick. For what if you or shall I say I `don't end up getting along with the leader or members of the herd? What is one to do then?" She spoke to smokey painted mare.

Glancing towards the others she waited for their responses. Looking back towards the painted mare "What is the herd like? And what about the humans I've not been near any that were kind or even nice just ones that always wanted to do harm and catch horses for their entertainment." She was right about that one she had some how managed to stay out of their hands while she was growing up she had just seen what they were capable of. "Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind meeting some if they are friendly and nice." She flicked her ears about catching the sounds around them.

(Sorry its crappy)
    lanika
    HTML by Call- picture courtesy gosiamakosa.com

Messages In This Thread
    Sweet Angel of Mine - by Lanika - 03-04-2017, 05:23 PM
    RE: Sweet Angel of Mine - by Djinni - 03-06-2017, 08:45 AM
    RE: Sweet Angel of Mine - by Heda - 03-07-2017, 12:22 AM
    RE: Sweet Angel of Mine - by Sloene - 03-07-2017, 09:50 PM
    RE: Sweet Angel of Mine - by Lanika - 03-27-2017, 08:35 PM
    RE: Sweet Angel of Mine - by Djinni - 03-28-2017, 07:47 AM
    RE: Sweet Angel of Mine - by Lanika - 04-18-2017, 08:02 PM
    RE: Sweet Angel of Mine - by Heda - 04-18-2017, 09:36 PM