• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

give me love and all your hate [M]; diz
    dovev

He knew she'd love it. How could she not? He did too. So fucking amazing. They were explosive, so much heat. No way in hell her brother could do that for her. No way in hell anyone could. Not like that. They were incredible.

Her head was on his chest, his heartbeat still quick and heavy against her as he slowly came down from it all. So amazing. His head was back and eyes closed as he toyed absently with her skin, rubbing indefinable patterns into her shoulder. Well...shit, she swore quietly. Mmmm, he hummed in response, pleased and so wonderfully, deeply satisfied. That was... damn, Dov. A lazy grin turned his lips, sleepy and incredibly smug at the disbelief and awe in her voice.

I know. He ducked his head and softly kissed her hair. But 'damn', yourself, he murmured into that flowing black, teasing some strands out of the way to pinch at her. He was damn good, sure, but she was too. And together, they were... Just damn. He breathed her in, burying further into her hair, content to memorize this rare feeling of peace and contentedness, the smell of her. 

-The smell of her.

His heart suddenly raced again and he pulled back to look at her. Diz. Fucking Diz. Diz, Diz, Diz. Fucking Diz. Black gaze jerked to their surroundings, trying to find...something. What was he doing before she showed up? What was he doing here? Where the hell was here? Then his pupils shrank in contained panic and looked down to her again. Fucking DIZ.

FUCK.

Fuck. Fuck. Goddamn it. What the fuck!
    He leapt to his feet, pacing restlessly as though he could run hands through his hair and make a mess of that instead of a mess of his life. He groaned anxiously. Oh god, what the hell had he done. Fuck. Well, yeah he'd done that. And damn it was so fucking good, so incredible. But, DAMN. Goddamn.

His head lifted and he looked at her again, his eyes wide and vulnerable. She was going to hate him. He always made everyone hate him. He hated him too. Damn, damn, damn. She didn't realize it yet, but she was going to hate him. And he sure as hell didn't want to be around to see it wash over her beautiful face. Yeah, Diz. Beautiful. What the fuck ever. He crossed over to her, crushing his mouth to hers again, hungry, needing. God, just one last kiss, ok?

I gotta go, he said breathlessly, stealing more kisses before she could think long enough to stop him. You're fucking amazing, but I gotta go. He pressed against her more, trailed kisses down her neck, nipped at her arch of muscle. Fuck, that was so good. So terrible. Catastrophic. Oh, god, he was so screwed.

I'll take my bow, I won't make a sound
    I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
    RE: give me love and all your hate [M]; diz - by Dovev - 03-14-2017, 07:10 PM