• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I had a dream that we were dead; Jinju
    Jinju
    Sometimes not only the past hurt. The now could hurt as well, just as the thought of what the future might be like. She had fled her home – even though she loved it – to get away from that what caused her heart to ache. It also helped her to not worry about what the future might bring. And instead of aching, her heart is strangely skipping a beat as it hammers in her chest. Her prior worries are long off her mind too, not even tucked away on purpose, Jinju had simply forgotten about them. Could you blame her?

She feels even more flustered as he appears to be startled by her and for a moment, she’s afraid he’ll get mad at her for sneaking up to him like this. Even though she hadn’t tried to hide the fact that she was approaching. Perhaps Ruan’s lessons about the way of the wolf had paid off after all. As he greets her back she breaths again, only then realising that she had been holding her breath. The smile Jinju offers in return is a shy one, almost sheepish, but genuine and wide.

Her ruby eyes move towards his legs, which shimmer in the sunlight, making her gasp softly. ”Beautiful..” she mumbles, not realising that she had said it out loud. Yes she had seen the gold before, but never before had she seen it sparkle like this. Simply stunning.

His voice, however, pulls her attention back up. Caught in the act. A bit ashamed she casts her gaze down, shyly, and soon shaking her head. ”Oh, no no. You’re not..” she answers, a bit too quick. ”I.. I’m sorry I startled you..” she mumbles, now carefully glancing up with a smile, hoping that he perhaps would stay. He doesn’t send her away, nor he walks away, so little by little she straightens up again, still smiling. ”Nice to meet you, Jinn. My name is Jinju.”

Her eyes twinkle in delight as she meets his gaze and Jinju has trouble keeping herself to stand calmly. She was so close to bouncing around, nearing him, touching him. But most of all, the fire burned warmly inside her. Reacting to the tingling feeling in her stomach and the warmth in her heart, but also the desire to come and play. ”C-can I?” she asks, though doesn’t give him time to answer. She has answered, right? So it should be fine. Carefully she lets the flames dance around him, never too close and making sure that it wouldn’t scorch Jinn’s skin, but enough to make the pretty gold sparkle in the light she created.

Messages In This Thread
    I had a dream that we were dead; Jinju - by Jinn - 02-08-2017, 03:21 PM
    RE: I had a dream that we were dead; Jinju - by Jinju - 02-22-2017, 02:25 PM