• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] Sticks and Stones, Love...
    Stillwater
    Water cradled him, slid down his sides so sensually like an eager lover. He loved the feel of it, the smell of it mixed with his natural musk. As though it magnified it, made it stronger, more potent. Clean, fresh, but wild. Untamed. Like him. Untouched, like him. Free.

Karaughhh, his smooth voice sang in a gentle lilt when he found her. He'd followed her scent so easily, just the barest traces of her snatched his full attention. Then gravity sort of did the rest, and he was pulled along for the ride with such a wonderful prize at the end.

Karaugh, he said again with a broad smile, stopping to look her over and admire her figure. You are looking wonderful, as always. So wonderful. And she smelled so, so good. He put on a sweet pout, Aw, you didn't bring the little rascal to meet me? Probably for the best, wasn't it? For the kid, anyway.

His face slid back to a pleased smile and he stepped closer, stopping just enough so that if they both reached they could touch. Just enough for his seductive scent to swaddle her, wrap around her so sweetly. That hunger was instantly in his eyes at the first smell of her erotic fragrance, and only shined brighter with her so near. So close. But he refrained for now. He held still to gauge her mood, if she'd even be open to seeing him at all.

How have you been, Karaugh?
    Patient. But, oh how he needed her.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Karaugh - 01-22-2017, 10:27 PM
    RE: [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Stillwater - 01-23-2017, 01:04 AM