• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I can't shake this little feeling - a n y
    -Raeg'n-
    He dropped her. She sprawled out in the snow, glaring at him through orange hair thrown across her face, her tail skirting her rump. He stared back at her, and demanded her boy go on ahead without them. No! She jumped to follow, but the beast stayed her. She seethed.

"What the fuck is your problem? Do you even know my name?"
    She said nothing, her heart skipping. No, she didn't. She told herself she didn't give a damn what his name was. Devil worked just fine, fit him perfectly. And Beast. Then he moved in closer, wrapped his wings around her to check her wound. His hot breath kissed her, fingers brushing her hair back gently. "It will heal." It already had.

He was toying with her. Somehow her pulse didn't get that little memo and her body reacted naturally to his nearness, his tenderness. She swallowed. Stomach fluttering. Eyes wide and faultlessly innocent.

He pulled her in against him, every line of him flushed her skin. Yes, she definitely blushed. She'd never felt anyone, been held or touched like this. He knew it, used it against her. Played with her natural instincts and warped her into wanting him. It was a lie. A lie. A game. "I know you want me." She closed her eyes as if that could hide his success from him. She hated him for this. Hated herself for falling prey in his game.

"If you are going to call me a Corrupter, you might let me start with you...where you want it most. And you can start with my name."

His name. Deimos. It burned into her mind with the feel of his rough skin. She breathed. He slid away slowly, his breath stealing hers as it passed over her again. She hated him.

Her fury returned, pinning him uselessly with a glare as he lifted to the skies. She leapt up immediately to catch up to the boy, with a heavy secret weighing her down. He would crave her blood again. She would not be far from his thoughts. He would find them again.

She would protect her boy.
    Image © Wizards of the Coast LLC

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can't shake this little feeling - a n y - by Raeg'n - 01-15-2017, 01:06 AM