• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shes got some damn bad intentions - djinni
    Stillwater

He blinked. It was enough for her to become something else from one instant to the next. Now she stood as an entirely different person; larger, darker, terrible-colored hair. His gut hardened in suspicion, not liking at all what this meant. She had a lot more power than he'd first guessed at. Whatever the hell she was put him on edge, already worrying over the things she could do to him. He smothered his rising anxiety, though his eyes were tight with unease as he breathed evenly. It would not do him well for her to ever learn of his weaknesses. Vulnerabilities.

"This is Sylva.
    I need you to run it for me. It's a quiet little place, full of families.
    It shouldn't be too difficult."

His face darkened. Had his humor not been entirely soured just then, he may have barked in laughter at the absurdity of it. Him? Look after people? Him? She was insane. Had to be.

No.  Dropped heavily, solidly between them. There was no way he was doing this for her. Why did women always ask for so much?
    He was locked on her with the weight of everything she'd displaced in his life just now. Nayl had just given him his liberties and he fully intended on exercising them. He was not about to remain here for Djinni's schemes.

Take me back, or I will find my own way.

His cave was where he belonged. The opportunity she inadvertently handed him was not lost on him. It did have its secretly, deliciously desirable appeals, but currently it was not enough to outweigh the comfort of his home and the freedom he'd won from his negotiations with the Queen.

Oh hell, now Djinni was a Queen too. Goddamned Queens!
    He grit his teeth and held back a snarl. Just barely.

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: shes got some damn bad intentions - djinni - by Stillwater - 01-01-2017, 10:52 PM