• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

crying myself to sleep; ecco

There are many things about this chance meeting she will remember, the quiet shadows for one. They do not bid her to be careful, instead they add to his honeyed whispers, sticking their pricking fingers in between the soft syllables. She watches him closely, her soft lavender eyes shifting as he does, sliding over the treetop hidden clearing. He wastes no time, pressing his ominous position in the world  into her ears. Darkness stirs for no one, yet he insists that the oogie boogies were not so ominous as he. Very well, if he insisted, she would not argue his cock measuring contest.

“Is that so?” she asked him, seeming not to have noticed but not relaying as much. It should be noted that she took in plenty, both with her eyes and ears, quietly learning as he went on.

It takes a moment but the mood shifts, the air takes on a thick quality as the conversation persists and she is of course intrigued. If there is one sure fire way to get her attention (or any Covelings attention) it is to begin the discussion of power, and offering it, well, she trembled as he pressed the matter. A hunger rose, burned bright within the confines of her soul and a ravenous creature screamed for it to begin- hurry, begin, take it, take it. She had to keep herself from plowing into him, from raising her voice in excitement the thirst took to her so strongly. He coiled around her, snaking a path and she waited- took a breath and then replied.

“Oh you know more than you let on,” she begins, driving her eyes to his, their depths displaying a relentless ferocity. “You already knew I would agree before you asked,” she could not help but drink his words now- whatever they may be. “Return my gifts and you shall have the payment you seek.” Even if she appeared to be a young girl, she had learned the price of men long ago.
    ECCO
    [..we don't deal with outsiders very well..]
    word count: 343 -points accrued: 25 -HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Deimos - 12-08-2016, 11:48 AM
    RE: crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Potion|Ecco - 12-09-2016, 05:34 AM
    RE: crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Deimos - 12-10-2016, 04:33 PM
    RE: crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Potion|Ecco - 12-12-2016, 07:11 PM
    RE: crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Deimos - 12-13-2016, 07:57 AM