• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

your hips on my jawline; pangea (nsfw html)
    karsi
    Disgust riddles my face as the wires and cogs turn my features, hidden knocks and raps silently working my features. I do not want this place surrounding me. I want to be elsewhere, engulfed in the deeply embraced retributions of passed sins. I want to watch the destruction of society. I crave the erotic seduction of causing and receiving a deliciously hot lick of teeth raked along my skin.

The field bores me and my features relax to reflect so. Since discovering that I can no longer move mountains and part seas, Beqanna has nearly bored me to death. How does this land function without a balance of all life forms? It is very mildly comforting to know that my heart still remains frozen deep in my chest. I do wish to find a place more suiting for myself as I have yet to converse with many horses. None seem to embrace me, love me, fuck me. They want to be my friend...to change the creature I was born but I refuse. The great gods of Beqanna made me in their image and I dare to pursue their malicious desires.
    your hips on my jawline

Messages In This Thread
    your hips on my jawline; pangea (nsfw html) - by Karsi - 11-29-2016, 09:34 AM