• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and this time I'm not leaving without you; Ashley
    The way his eyes change.

The way he shelters her with such gentleness.
    He holds her like a secret before gently placing her amongst the kelp.

The little sea dragon can not help but to rotate her bubble eyes, the tiny pistol mouth unable to smile but it opens and closes in the excitement to see such interesting things. Her paper thing fins wiggle excitement as she still clings to him...loving the feeling of the water as it rushes around her.

It is not till he has placed her securely that she decides to change back to her. The mare wanted to be able to converse with him, learn about him and his home. This place was unlike most of Beqanna and she would surely take advantage of why he had decided to share his little slice of the world with her. "It is absolutely beautiful." Amber eyes are moving to lap up the images hungrily as a smile spreads over her masked features. Marlyn makes a full circle before her attention returns to the stallion as she grins broadly with dancing eyes. "Such a magical place to have. Are you alone here?" Marlyn asks plainly as she has taken noticed of his previous comment of her being the only one able to travel there. "Do you ever get lonely?" Okay, perhaps not the best question to ask but the spotted woman is open and honest as a bit of concern furrows her brown. She does not believe she could live in such solitude (though she has never tried)
    MARLYN

Messages In This Thread
    and this time I'm not leaving without you; Ashley - by Marlyn - 11-16-2016, 01:08 PM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Ashley - by Marlyn - 11-28-2016, 08:37 PM