• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show me how defenseless you really are [Quark/any]

The dragon in him wanted to let loose. He knew that he was stuck, but he was shunted, his magic stunted until he had the ability to let loose. And in those moments when Pyre was wriggling, Deimos allowed himself the pleasure of slipping inside his quarry’s mind, finding the surprising fact—Pyre was not all she pretended to be. And those memories, safely locked away even from Deimos’ purview. The smell was intoxicating. Pungent. Carnage

Why it hadn’t been clear to him before, Deimos is uncertain. But a dark smile peels across across his face and his features go dark. His voice rumbles, and his body completes its form, drawing power into itself, demanding completion.

Demanding Satisfaction.

“Return to yourself, and give me what is mine.” Deimos takes a bite out of the male’s hide, the magical blood transference completing the transaction. What the consequences of the mismatched stallion/mare would be, Deimos does not care.

He has become whole.

Disengaging, his body is made perfect, and the skeletal remains of his body are wrapped in black hide. Deimos takes a breath, and takes one large step back, running his tongue across his lips. “Tell Carnage I said Hello.”

And he turns, leaving the Pyre burning. His task complete, he has been set free.

He will bring chaos.

DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: show me how defenseless you really are [Quark/any] - by Deimos - 01-11-2017, 05:51 AM