• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nature's first green is gold
    Not Everyone, Not You
    A sweet chuckle is released from her lips, as the little mare questions if there are many folk in Beqanna with unique names as hers. Celeana is hesitant to answer, her name had always been a touchy subject, it was all she had left of her blood mother. Exhaling a deep breath she allows a chuckle to be expelled, "Well, I can't say I've met many. But I'm sure there are many equine out there with unique names." Her smile returns, this time it's faint and gentle. 

That until, another joins the group. Her smile fades, lobes pin to her cranium in a defensive manner. Her verdant gems meet the golden gaze of the buckskin individual. He introduces himself as Magnus, his vocals are rough and pleasant yet she holds her defense. Heart fluttering in a tense manner sending tremors of warning down her spinal chord. "A little space please?" Her eyes waver over Magnus for a moment, "Sorry, I'm Celeana." She's hardly apologetic, men have always made her uncomfortable. Especially since she rarely encountered them, not many wished to remain residents in Nerine.

She becomes more uncomfortable as another male joins them, introducing himself as Kiano. Her tail lashes aggressively, and she's almost tempted to snap out at one of them. Yet she holds herself in place, emitting a deep inhale and exhale her gaze meets all of them, halting upon Pumpkin Spice. "I'm Celeana of Nerine." she introduces herself for the third time today.

Her lobes return to a neutral state, allowing her eyes to wander wearily over the two men. "Spice, Nerine is home to the sisterhood. A group of strong and fearless women, yet lately what we have in heart we lack in numbers." Her vocals are laced with a truthfulness. "We're in need of women like you." Her grin returns to her lips, it genuine and friendly as if unchanged by the men in her presence. "I'd be happy to show you around some time, if you wish." Her gaze meets both of the boys allowing herself to relax for a moment, resting her guard.
    Celeana
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    Nature's first green is gold - by Pumpkin Spice - 10-19-2016, 06:34 PM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by Celeana - 10-20-2016, 10:37 PM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by magnus - 10-21-2016, 01:10 AM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by Celeana - 10-25-2016, 11:16 PM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by Kiano - 10-25-2016, 02:12 PM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by magnus - 10-26-2016, 12:36 AM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by Kiano - 10-26-2016, 03:46 AM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by magnus - 11-05-2016, 12:36 AM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by magnus - 11-13-2016, 04:54 PM