• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Great Return -[Gyps, Romek, Any]
    Ruan

"Hello," he greeted kindly as he stepped into view. Pale wings were tucked to his sides. The trees were far enough apart to spread them in a good number of places, but this wasn't one of them. Realizing he interrupted a tender moment with his approach, he apologized with a grimace. "Ah, forgive me my intrusion."

He paused a few paces away from the couple, dull dark-blue gaze met theirs in turn. He still lacked the light of magic within their depths that normally would illuminate them like brilliant glaciers. The bright, clear blue had been dimmed to the deep, darkness of a lake.

He met their eyes, looked into them, and found love and kindness. The woman seemed agitated though, a little edgy with nerves. "You have nothing to fear here," he commented in hopes of easing her discomfort. "The forest is a peaceful place."

He addressed the male as he turned to him again. "I am Ruan. Were you waiting for someone in particular? Could I help you find them, perhaps?" Ruan noted that he'd been scanning the shadows as if waiting for someone. He hoped he would know of their friends and be able to guide them to their companions.

ooc: short and sweet! just wanted to get something up real quick before i get to bed! Hope thats alright <33

Messages In This Thread
    The Great Return -[Gyps, Romek, Any] - by Andras - 10-18-2016, 07:49 PM
    RE: The Great Return -[Gyps, Romek, Any] - by Ruan - 11-09-2016, 10:44 PM