• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i never watch the stars, there's so much down here
    aetheria
    Aetheria was swirling with emotions today. Warring feelings had wound themselves tightly around her heart, their bittersweet bites lifting and dampening her spirits all at once. A painting come to life sprawls before her; the beauty of the meadow was only dampened by a dismal memory. Finally her ears perk as she forces some optimism to the surface, it felt so wrong to be anything but completely content in this place. The loners and herds scattered across the abundant grasses weave into a tranquil tapestry of many coats and colors. Tension and anger were all too common in these chaotic days, but those dark clouds seemed to have no meaning here. Still there was one thing wrong. The colors. Beqanna's bright paints that had once been brushed over many coats were now so few and far between. It seemed another quiet warning from The Fairy, one that the Reckoning had screamed. Suddenly Aetheria feels uneasy, as if a predator were hiding in the shadows. A silly thought really, but she moves from the isolated hill nonetheless. The palomino trots down the Earth's gentle slope, becoming just another plain speck within the gathered masses. 

{Sorry, this is my first time writing as her!}

Messages In This Thread
    i never watch the stars, there's so much down here - by Aetheria - 10-11-2016, 12:09 PM
    RE: i never watch the stars, there's so much down here - by Aetheria - 10-11-2016, 09:55 PM