• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, well, well; hestia, any

This is Major Tom to Ground Control. I'm stepping through the door and I'm floating in a most peculiar way. And the stars look very different today. For here am I sitting in a tin can. Far above the world, Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.

And so a snowy white mare with rather pleasurable features meets the two toned eyes of the purple stallion. A relaxed smile crossed the length of his lips as lobes flick to catch her words. He watches her closely, his reflection in the circles of her eyes like pretty little wading pools.

She offers her name with unabashed curiosity filling the air about them. Bowie does not shake it off for he understands her question to the fullest extend and is more than happy to return with a little chitty-chat. In time, Hestia (though he hasn't learned her name yet) would chime in but until then Bowie gives the porcelain lamb his full face and attention. "Well, my little pet, sometimes we do not all fit ever so lovely in a Tiffany's box tied up with a bow. Sometimes our very essence can not be tamed by fire, ice, or even stone. This is why I decided to take the lovely Naga up on her offer and live amongst the strong and wild and pretty things. Here I do not have to force myself into one particular category or mold. I am who I want to be and your queen understands so very much about the world and it's boundless curiosities." Bowie concludes with a quirked smile, hoping the mare was satisfied...hoping she understood the boisterous man.

The amethyst stained creature waits for the words to wash over like the very waves near them before continuing. "No, I have not known the Jungle when she existed but I did know your Queen." The tones sing-song in their rhythmic and lulling fashion. The blue and brown eyes flicker from their focal point as if Naga should be joining their small discussion but the panther queen is not around but Bowie is very much content continuing the lazy afternoon conversation with Hybris. "I must say, it is very lovely to meet you Hybris. Tell me, love, what brings you to Nerine? Drifter? Sister? Somewhere in between the cracks?" He speaks gently with a smile with a dipped skull as he was curious of her story. Was she an odd shaped and out spoken thing like he? Or perhaps she followed after the Amazons like a happy toddler? Either way, the blue and brown eyes capture her form with an eagerness for her words.

Bowie.

Messages In This Thread
    well, well, well; hestia, any - by Bowie - 10-09-2016, 08:20 PM
    RE: well, well, well; hestia, any - by Hybris - 10-11-2016, 11:04 PM
    RE: well, well, well; hestia, any - by Bowie - 10-12-2016, 10:45 AM