• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

HELLBANE

I've all but just forgotten-

Despite what you may think, Hellbane believes that strong expression and unyielding opinions are a virtue. They balance the soft-speakers and the quiet thinkers. “Perhaps they do.” Hellbane replies in a solemn voice. “But then that makes us just as guilty for letting it happen.” He speaks. The rights, the wrongs, when do they all add up? How could you tally hundreds of years of war? The bay thinks that even if he did compare and contrast, both sides would come out even. You can point a finger any which way you liked, but the fact that three other fingers would always point back to you remains the same. In judging them, Victarian toys with fire.

“I want there to always be a place where Magic has no power.” Hellbane tells him, “A place that reminds Beqanna’s inhabitants where they came from and reminds them never to lose themselves again.” He says. It’s a big dream, even for a big horse like himself, and it needed nurturing to see itself to fruition. It was also a task that (for any one horse) seemed impossible. Hellbane, however, has firm belief that the impossible could become reality. All it took was opening one’s eyes to see that the fictional had become reality.

If Beqanna could knock the gifted ones down a peg, then so could he. “There’s a few of us already banded together - and by few I mean four horses and a colt.” He chuckles, “We’re headed out to find a place that suits our needs and we could certainly use a fifth.” He offers, head turning back to look at Victarian. “Join us?”

The door is always open, but it would have to be the black and red stallion that walked through it.

-What the color of her eyes were

OOC: this is .. just bad. I'm sorry

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Valdis - 09-25-2016, 05:47 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Hellbane - 09-26-2016, 08:40 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Valdis - 09-26-2016, 01:00 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Hellbane - 09-26-2016, 01:29 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Valdis - 09-26-2016, 01:57 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Hellbane - 09-29-2016, 03:00 PM