• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Hello Darkeness My Old Friend [ANY]
    Komet was continuing to graze when a significantly smaller stallion approached him.Then again,all horses were significantly smaller than Komet.He raised his head slightly and looked straight into the stallion's eyes.Komet sized up the smaller stallion and decided he was okay.Komet looked expectantly at the stallion with his ears tilted forward.The small man finally greeted Komet and introduced himself as Romek.

"My name is Komet.I have no home.I guess you could say I'm a nomad or traveler of sorts."Komet said.He studied Romek closely.He was a.......handsome horse,Komet concluded.Komet noticed another stallion,this one with shiny sleek feathered wings,as black as his coat.The stallion had green shocks here and there on his coat.Komet peered over Romek's shoulder.

"Might you know that stallion there?"Komet asked.He walked around Romek and over to the strange winged stallion.

"Hello friend.I am Komet.What might your name be?'

Messages In This Thread
    Hello Darkeness My Old Friend [ANY] - by Komet - 09-25-2016, 01:35 PM
    RE: Hello Darkeness My Old Friend [ANY] - by Komet - 09-25-2016, 03:52 PM