• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

breathe in the salty air { ANY }
    Though she misses her family from time to time, Djinni has never had the misfortune of having fond memories tied to a single place. Perhaps that is why she has never been inclined to settle down; the appeal of a single physical location has never been quite enough for her.

She does like this coastal land with its yellow sea grass and perpetually cloudy sky; she certainly finds it far more tolerable than the jungle had been.

"The jungle was terrible," she replies, utterly honest without actually answering the question that Naga had asked. "I hate birds, and every breath felt like I was swallowing a thunderstorm."

Naga speaks of creating a family, and Djinni thinks of her own. Five sisters and only two brothers; she was essentially raised in a sisterhood all her own. The boys had their place too, as they must in any land; Mellark and Sapere were no less than any of her sisters.

"Why did you choose to recreate a kingdom Beqanna destroyed?" She asks instead of answering any of the black mare's questions. "Perhaps she did not want us segregated from stallions like we were."
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    breathe in the salty air { ANY } - by Naga - 09-18-2016, 03:08 PM
    RE: breathe in the salty air { ANY } - by Djinni - 09-18-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: breathe in the salty air { ANY } - by Naga - 09-18-2016, 11:25 PM
    RE: breathe in the salty air { ANY } - by Djinni - 09-20-2016, 01:57 PM