• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Take Me Home
    Luma walked through the forest,looking for her fields.The leaves of the trees blocked out a lot of sunlight.It was not too bright,but not too dark either.Luma bent her head down,taking a bite of the cool grass.She picked her head back up and continued walking.After a few minuted of walking,she saw a break in the trees,and light.Luma sped up to a trot,her mane flowing.She made it out of the forest.Before her lay a sprawl of fields,groups of horses here and there.Luma continued trotting until she reached a sunny patch of grass.She whinnied quietly,trying not to draw attention to herself.Luma bent her head down and began to graze.

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me Home - by Luma - 09-17-2016, 11:32 PM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Naga - 09-18-2016, 11:45 AM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Luma - 09-18-2016, 03:24 PM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Naga - 09-19-2016, 12:01 AM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Luma - 09-20-2016, 06:45 PM