• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i've got some damn bad intentions
    He must be gone.

It is the only explanation, she thinks, the only way they can both be in this minuscule bit of land and yet unable to find each other. She cannot blink to him, cannot picture his yellow face and appear at his side in a puff of golden sand. She can do nothing at all.

She can be a horse, yes, but that is nothing.

She is just a mouse-grey mare with a splash of white across her withers, small and slender with a face as open and as pretty as a summer sky. Her appearance does not inspire curiosity, her actions do not gather onlookers. She feels dull and empty, and she will not be at all surprised if no one wants her.

The spring sunlight warms her back, and a light breeze tussles the black and white strands of her mane. From where she stands in the center of the Feild she can see the Mountain to the west, and the slowly widening lands where the mist has begun to recede. It will never shrink back so far as to reveal her Desert, she knows; that is gone forever.

Instead, she will find somewhere else to call home. She has no powers anymore, nothing to tell her where she is welcome and what places she should avoid. She can only wait, wait and see what this new Beqanna might want from a djinn with no magic.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i've got some damn bad intentions - by Djinni - 09-16-2016, 01:45 PM
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Djinni - 09-18-2016, 03:38 PM