• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  It's alright to be lil bitty

She really is so very excited that her new friend has asked for her help. Even through her self-doubting, she has been asked to do something! She doesn't think anyone has ever done that before. And surely, since he is the request-er, then he must have some sort of faith that she will be able to fulfill it. So she starts to believe it too! But there's still the issue of what, or who, she's going to be looking for.

Her bright eyes are twinkling blue pools fixed on his warm ambers high above her head, and she listens as he begins describing one of his friends. She smiles and nods, tiny ears perked forward to eagerly take in every detail. She watches as he draws the symbol in the snow, wondering briefly how he would have gotten this symbol and what it means. "Wawship." She whispers, studying the shape and committing it to her memory. Next, he goes on to his other friend, and her eyes widen with curiosity. Wow, a king? She wants to ask, but doesn't interrupt. Oh and bigger than the Weirry man? Whoa, a big and black messy-haired giant, with rose-red eyes. "Offspwing." She smiles and is more excited by the moment.

Lastly, he describes one more friend. Another once-king. Wow, her new friend must be super important to have such royal friends. Her chest swells with pride that she is given the task of finding them for him. Now, she is important too! "Kiwdayuh." She wonders how he is missing an ear. Was it the same thing that caused the scars? Maybe if she got to find them- no! When she finds them, maybe she can find out.

Excitedly, Smidgen bounces up on her hind legs and boops Weir on the closest thing she can reach with her muzzle (probably like the upper part of one of his legs). "Okie, mistuh Weirry man! I think I got it. I can do it, I mean I will do it. I find them for you." She smiles huge, eager to begin this search. Her little heart thuds in her cheat and she starts to dance a bit. Taking one last look up at her friend, she tosses her head so that her forelock moves out of her vision before she spins and starts off and away, bouncing like a rabbit through the snow. "Bye, fwend! Hope to see you 'gain soon!"

Smidgen!

small in stature, not heart

Messages In This Thread
    It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-09-2016, 10:46 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-10-2016, 05:57 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-13-2016, 12:31 AM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-14-2016, 07:04 AM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-14-2016, 05:28 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-16-2016, 04:34 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-20-2016, 01:05 AM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-23-2016, 08:38 AM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 10-03-2016, 08:48 PM