• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i need a hero... [Ruan]

now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?
    And so she had come here. With him. Wrapped around him. Entwined with him. He had declared himself hers, and that he would stay with her. His loyalty was hers, and she would return the world of politics, following Romek and Maribel into the fray, the beauty that would inevitably become her home, and her safe haven. This place was so different from where she was used to being, but she liked it. The icecicles  dripped from the trees like diamonds casting light and rainbows through the expanse. There was a slight glowing about the forest, the ethereal casting of the warm light that gave of a mystical feeling to it. Almost as if you were being watched. It kept Reagan on her toes and she found that she liked it.

Clutching her rosary, she prayed to the great Virgin for peace, as she waited for her purple-spotted dalmation to join her. She was looking forward to seeing his thoughts on the place, and for them to find a corner of this land that they could call their own. But in her head, she wondered if he had what it took to stand beside her as he had said. She had been restored to her power, but what of him? What would his motivations be to stay with her once he could manipulate his ice? Would his heart freeze against her?

Reagan, the ever mistrustful, tried not to let the shadows of her past cloud her eyes as she turned back to him, forcing a smile upon her face. He had done no such thing as to have her believe ill of him.

Had he?

Messages In This Thread
    i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Reagan - 09-08-2016, 02:58 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Ruan - 09-09-2016, 08:19 AM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Reagan - 09-09-2016, 03:45 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Ruan - 09-11-2016, 01:12 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Reagan - 09-25-2016, 04:50 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Ruan - 09-30-2016, 11:12 PM