• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Was your Idea-{Sirana, Family Members}
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Perhaps the words she chose were too harsh, Sirana seemed to care a lot for her family which was more than she could say for her own two blood children. Both off on their own life, careless to the whereabouts of their blood family. But Zara was proud of her children, both were dedicated to the kingdoms they chose to reside in. She briefly glanced at Sirana as she spoke about Archam, she didn’t want to believe the rumors, Zara could understand. She wouldn’t believe rumors if she heard one of her children disappeared.

The pair continue to weave in and around trees getting deeper into the forest, all she could think about was a scared Wallace thinking Zara abandoned her. It wasn’t long until Sirana snapped about her mother, it was then that she knew she was too harsh about her parents. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you. I’m sure your mother is looking for you which is more than Zara could say. The voice of another speaking mother ran through her ears, It sounded like a familiar voice but she excused it. It wasn’t until Sirana spoke up that her attention flicked back to the voice, could it be Wallace? That would be way to easy, luck must be on her side. Wallace! she yelled out. She bolted past Sirana looking for the grullo filly, as she ran off she noted a colt who looked similar to Sirana, heading in her direction. A small smile appeared, perhaps it was one of her family members.

It wasn’t long until she ran into her child WALLACE! she screamed out with joy, she nuzzled the filly pulling her in closer to her. Are you okay?! she asked looking the filly over, she wasn’t small anymore, in fact she was almost as tall as Zara. She still worried for her health, I’m sorry I left you, Phaedrus gave our herd away to another stallion. It was hard to be away from Wallace, but she did not want to force her into a life with Njenyi if she did not want that life.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

@[Sirana]
    @[Wallace]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: This Was your Idea-{Sirana, Family Members} - by Zaravich - 09-05-2016, 09:29 AM