• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i've got some damn bad intentions | walter, anyone
    Even her name contains her magic.

Yet Djinni has none.

There is no sound but the give of the earth beneath her hooves as they carry her down a well-trodden path. The silence is eerie, and she shivers, the motion sending her black and white mane flapping against her mousy hide. The ageless mare does not appear to be watching where she is going (her dark eyes are focused on something in the distance) yet her stride never falters as she makes her way down the Mountain and towards the Meadow.

She had been trying to leave the Chamber but had never made it. Stuck in a slipstream, she tumbled through the universe until Beqanna spat her out atop the Mountain a day ago, though she feels that eons have passed. Perhaps they have.

The dark shadow of her head turns toward a sudden sound, and she flicks her dark ears as she draws to a halt.

"Who's out there?!" she calls, doing her best imitation of Starlace. She was the bravest horse that Djinni had ever known, and if she can command even a fraction of the authority that her mother had held with such ease, she could conquer Beqanna.

@[Walter] (if you want, of course :p )
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i've got some damn bad intentions | walter, anyone - by Djinni - 09-03-2016, 12:01 AM