• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Going Insane-[Gyps]
    The light that shines so bright.

She hadn’t asked for anything, heck, she hadn’t even understand what happened to her upon leaving the mountain. The sensation had been odd and her beautiful bluish wings were taken away, replaced by white Pegasus ones. Still feathered, but a different color. But they worked the same, so honestly, it wasn’t that bad she supposed. And they helped her finding her lover, making their reuniting much and much easier.

Her nose finds its way towards his mane, brushing through them as she deeply breathed in his scent. It was really him and as far as she could see right now he was okay. Yes, his horn was gone, but at least he wasn’t hurt. It had been the horn that made her favour him, but at this moment his well-being was more important. Maybe that was the message Beqanna had wanted her to learn. Pulling back a little Gyps offers him a smile, tears still evident in her eyes, ready to be spilled. ”I’m fine. And you? Are you okay?” worried is laced in her voice and she eagerly presses her nose to his as she awaits his answer.

Andras is eager to continue, to just be happy to have found each other and move forward without looking back. Perhaps that was what they all were supposed to do, maybe it would be for the better, but what about her parents? Yes Gyps was still very angry about the whole thing with Archam – the good thing of the change was that she got freed of him – but she loved her parents nonetheless and didn’t wish them any harm. At the other side, she would blindly follow Andras. After all, she would’ve done the same before the change, when he had promised her to take her away from the herd and towards the kingdom he lived in.

”I’ll go anywhere with you, Andras. I only know the simple herd life, the Golden Plains ruled by my father or the Cobblestone Creek ruled by yours. What do you want?” She trusted him enough to let the decision be his, but if he would ask what she preferred – after explaining their options – she would voice out her honest opinion. The distance between them grew too big for Gyps’ liking, moving closer again she nestles herself at his side, wings folded and between them. Oh, how much she longed to nestle underneath his wings and let the feeling comfort her, just like her father had always done when she had been a filly. But he has none. And that was perfectly fine.

"But.. Have you heard something of my family?"

Gyps

Messages In This Thread
    Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Andras - 09-02-2016, 12:56 PM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Gyps - 09-09-2016, 04:37 AM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Andras - 09-10-2016, 11:58 AM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Gyps - 09-14-2016, 08:50 AM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Andras - 09-28-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Gyps - 10-05-2016, 04:58 AM