• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

somebody that i used to know
    Helping the other mares get together so they'd be safe from the stallion, as they could all fight back against him if they didn't want to leave. Sirana glimpsed a black mare from the herd running off, and watched her go, hoping that she'd find somewhere safe if she truly didn't want to stay.

If anything, the only reason Sirana was staying with the herd was because these mares had been kind to her, and she wanted to help protect them. Surprisingly enough, the stallion didn't go after the black mare; instead, he did the next thing that must've been on his mind.

The stallion urged for Sirana to return to the herd so that he could return them all to wherever his home was. He continued to herd Sirana, something the champagne filly didn't like. She kicked out with her hind hooves again, but she wasn't aiming to hit the stallion this time. She just wanted to maintain her space, not let him near her.

The filly's gaze went to Phaedrus again, watching the stallion as he left. An angry look blazed in her eyes, realizing what was going on. He just didn't care anymore... he didn't want the responsibility of watching over a herd. Anger flared up; how dare he. Sirana thought of her parents, her siblings, back in the Falls. How would she let them know where she was going?

Maybe her dam would seek out Phaedrus? And hopefully kick his ass for abandoning the mares of his herd?

Whatever the case, Sirana was mad. She returned to the herd in preparation for the trek to the stallion's home, watching over the other mares that still had yet to leave or decide to stick around. While looking them over, she noticed a yearling colt; Wolfish, Steris' twin, if she recalled correctly. She overheard the colt talking about leaving with his sister, to go find a home of their own and escape from the stallion.

Sirana edged her way over, using her larger body to mask the younger ones. Her bright colored coat would stand out; the stallion might spot her, but he'd be focused on her coat, not the darker ones of the colt and filly.

"If you two want to get out of here, get out now, before he sees you..." she whispered, looking at the two younger horses.

Messages In This Thread
    somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 01:53 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Phaedrus - 08-31-2016, 02:45 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 08-31-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 08-31-2016, 04:08 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Vakarian - 08-31-2016, 06:39 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Clarisse - 08-31-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 09-01-2016, 12:23 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 09-01-2016, 04:39 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 09-01-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Phaedrus - 09-01-2016, 09:57 AM