• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A Fallen Guardian and his Lover; Any

Sahm sank deep into Newton. ”No, please, just stay here with me.” He begged as exhaustion began to set in. Sahm’s legs began to tremble beneath him, and Newton simply pressed his body into Sahm to provide him more support. Newton had never seen Sahm in such distraught- normally he was the strength of the group. Sahm was the one who had pulled Newton out of his quiet misery. Sahm was the savior, not Newton. Today was different in that the black sabino needed his partner’s support and could not provide any in return. So Newton with the deepest love stood stoic and with strength as Sahm fell further into him.

The two could have stood there forever, and it felt like forever when they were together- yet another had stumbled upon them. This stallion postured and proceeded to interrogate Sahm as he cried quietly against Newton’s neck. Newton twisted his head and nibbled Sahm’s nose gently in comfort before speaking up. ”The black one..” He huffed. ”Is Sahm. He is my mate, and a friend to Offspring.” Sahm’s tears began to dissipate due to embarrassment. He didn’t want to appear weak during his first impressions. Half-heartedly Sahm tore from Newton’s hold and straightened himself. He nodded toward Newton- signing to him that he was all right and that the stallion was in no wrong to question him.

”I have come to join the ranks.” Sahm stated. ”What is your name?”
    sahm and newton
    the magician and the ice shifter

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A Fallen Guardian and his Lover; Any - by Sahm+Newton - 08-24-2016, 01:41 PM
    RE: A Fallen Guardian and his Lover; Any - by Offspring - 08-26-2016, 01:27 PM