• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost and alone
    I will run the streets and hostile lands, I will touch the rain with all I have
    I will breathe the air, to scream it loud. My feet will never touch the ground.

The stallion is quick to rise from his shady bed and Camelia’s lips twitch with a compassionate smile. She has never truly felt the bone-weariness of traveling long distances. Beqanna has been her home and it always will be; she doesn’t plan on leaving any time soon. She has grown up among the sweeping willow trees of Heaven’s Gates and traveled distances to reach other kingdoms, but never across multiple lands. Her heart aches with compassion and she nods generously at his weary voice.

“Don’t worry. Although Beqanna has darkness, there are also many good people here as well.” The dunskin bursts into a full smile now and it’s like the sun coming away from a cloud. It’s dazzling and beautiful and sunny. The white stallion seems full of many heavy emotions as he continues. Again, her heart and soul fills with deep sympathy and she takes a step forward. “I’d love to help you, if you’d like.” Camelia’s warm brown eyes look him over, inspecting for wounds or lasting injuries.

Before she can do much more, a figure in the distance comes racing closer. Camelia’s eyes jump toward the running figure, watching as it forms into a horse and then a blue roan mare. Details are picked out as she comes to a halt and the stallion moves closer to her. The dunskin’s heart is light as they seem to know each other, nuzzling and nickering like good friends. Camelia smiles brightly, her eyes turning toward the pair.

“Hello! I’m Camelia. Sir, I never did get your name.” Although she is bright and happy, a twinge of awkwardness hits her belly. Nonetheless, she smiles through it. “And who might you be? You two know each other?” She turns toward the blue roan, graying lips stretching into a generous, welcoming grin.

Camelia

(sorry this took so long to get up! i was on vacation)

Messages In This Thread
    Lost and alone - by White Knight - 08-20-2016, 01:56 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by Camelia - 08-20-2016, 07:39 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by White Knight - 08-20-2016, 08:01 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by Camelia - 08-28-2016, 05:34 PM