• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost and alone
    I will run the streets and hostile lands, I will touch the rain with all I have
    I will breathe the air, to scream it loud. My feet will never touch the ground.

Camelia knows the feeling of losing loved ones. She frequently remembers her parents, Finnley and Kaelie, and the love they constantly expressed. Her childhood would never have been so full and happy if it weren’t for them and their endless, achingly overflowing care they had for everyone around them. She is incredibly thankful for all they did, as it had helped shape her into the woman she has become. That very fact also makes her missing them all the more painful. It is a good pain, soreness in her heart like tight muscles after running and working for long hours.

Her feet bring her into the Field. It has been a long time since she last recruited for her beloved kingdom. It has been a long time since Camelia has done anything besides dream of the past. As she enters the busy clearing, she feels a rejuvenation enter her soul with her next breath. It is good to have a purpose and a meaning behind her life again. It is refreshing and satisfying and it brings a bit of a hop to her step as she moves deeper into the autumn grass.

The dunskin’s attention is caught when she spots a white mass in the shade beneath a tree. The once-queen moves closer, delicate ears pricking forward. Camelia catches the sound of soft snores and a sunny grin of amusement dances over her face. There are very few in Beqanna who are brave enough to doze during the day, especially in such a busy place and especially laying down. An almost childish giggle bubbles from her lips. Stepping closer, Camelia reaches down to cautiously nudge the white stallion with her graying muzzle.

“Hello, sir? I beg your pardon but it is not safe to be sleeping out here.” Beqanna is in a rough patch, even she knows that though she has only been back to the Gates for a few days. She is more concerned for his safety than anything else.

Camelia

Messages In This Thread
    Lost and alone - by White Knight - 08-20-2016, 01:56 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by Camelia - 08-20-2016, 07:39 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by White Knight - 08-20-2016, 08:01 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by Camelia - 08-28-2016, 05:34 PM